WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you fill out any of our forms.
- TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.Ã‚Â ”Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name and e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, and password when you subscribe.
- We retain information on your behalf. Information is not provided to any Third Party websites.
- When you provide added or updated information we collect this information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- General Use.Ã‚Â In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To improve and enhance your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network.
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Add, correct, or update information.
- Administer the website.
- Personalize the experience for you, such as by personalizing results, or displaying name on website page.
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes of Lets Bug Out LLC.
- To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
b. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Third Party Service Providers.Ã‚Â We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.These third party service providers may use your Personal Data to provide the services requested by Lets Bug Out LLC.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Choices.Ã‚Â We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Service. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- Changes to Personal Data.Ã‚Â You may change certain Personal Data in your account through the Service. You may request removal of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your removal request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When you change information or we remove information, the version before the change or the information that was removed, respectively, will no longer appear in the active results that appear to users, but may remain in our archives. We may retain the information in our archives to prevent or detect fraud, to continue to improve and maintain the Service, and for similar purposes.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE.We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- UNSUBSCRIBE:If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.